Social Security Disability Attorneys
Let Our Social Security Team Help You Through The Disability Process
If you are facing disability or financial hardship, the last thing you need is frustration and bureaucratic red tape. Navigating the Social Security Administration process on your own can be confusing and time consuming. Additionally, you risk losing or waiving important rights and benefits if you make a mistake in the process. There is far too much at stake for you to deal with the Social Security Administration without qualified legal representation. Too often, people with legitimate claims try to go through the process themselves, have their claim denied, and simply give up.
At Moore, Hedges & Proffitt have the experience, knowledge and history of success to help you obtain the benefits you deserve. The advantages of hiring Moore, Hedges & Proffitt for your social security claim include the following:
- Increasing your chances of winning
- Maximizing the benefits due to you
- We will deal with Social Security for you
- We will file your appeals
- Your paperwork will be filed quickly and accurately
- Avoid being denied on an unexpected technicality
- You pay no fee if you don’t win
Each case is unique, but qualifying for disability under the Social Security Act may entitle you to the following benefits:
- Social Security Disability Insurance Benefits: SSDI pays benefits to you and certain family members if you are disabled and worked long enough and paid Social Security taxes.
- Supplemental Security Income Benefits: The SSI program pays benefits to disabled adults and children who have limited income and resources even if you never worked or paid taxes. Additionally, SSI benefits are payable to people 65 and older without disabilities who meet the financial limits.
- Widow or Widower’s Benefits
- Disabled Adult-Child Benefits
- Medical Insurance: You may be eligible to receive federal Medicare benefits, including prescription drug benefits (Medicare Part D), and state Medicaid benefits.
If you believe you have a claim, do not wait. It is imperative that you meet application or appeal deadlines. Experience counts when you are looking for an attorney to handle your Social Security claim. Our firm has handled over 800 cases in the last 15 years, and we are committed to vigorously helping individuals throughout Middle Tennessee get the benefits they deserve. At Moore, Hedges & Proffitt, you will meet directly with an attorney. Please call 931-455-5789 today to schedule your free and confidential consultation.